Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gingy, testing again!

Things have been going so smoothly lately between Gingy and I, but now he's all testy again.  I went to do some liberty with him today and he was back to playing his old tricks.  When I asked him to do lead from behind I expected to get better results because it was hot.  However, that was not the case, Gingy had a merry old time running around the round pen hehe.  I've figured one thing out at least; the to getting him to stop running around the round pen is do run after him until he changes his course.  I got my work out following him around and around, so if it didn't help with anything else oh well.  At the end of our session he had stopped running around the round pen and he stopped where I wanted him to.

I suppose for the next week he will probably be very hard to live with.  The one good thing that is good about this besides getting my P.E. hours in LOL, is that if he's testing again he we must have reached a new level of achivement.  I guess we'll see what happens in the next few days.  I think I'm ready for whatever he throws my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment